Friday, January 17, 2014

2015 Mustang: Model Car Set

2015 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 model car
  Listen up all my collectors and Mustang enthusiasts!  Be one of the few people to take a 2015 Mustang home today, how you ask...well by visiting Ford's display at the Detroit Auto Show and picking up one of these model Mustangs.  Produced by Revell, a toy making company, has released a toy version of the new 2015 Ford Mustang.  This "toy" focuses on both kids and adults and also assembles in just a few minutes, put it in a collectors box and show it around the house or even around the office.  If you cant get a chance to go see the Auto Show, don't fret they're also sold on online shops.  Guys, get your hands on these cars they're awesome and very fun.  I have a few model Mustangs myself and trust me I cant stop playing with them, not only are they fun...they are very detailed.   The hood, doors and just bout everything opens, you can even see the detailed interior and engine.  How cool is that?   This car is a 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 I built to put in my collection.  Like I said is detailed and the doors and hood opens to show off the features of the car.
2012 Mustang Boss 302 model car  
  
                                                                                


No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *