Saturday, January 18, 2014

2015 Mustang: Updated V8 5.0 and 2.3L turbo 4CYL Pics

 

2015 2.3L turbo 4-cyl
Ford showed up at the Detroit Auto Show, with a few wild Mustangs.  The 5.0 V8 and the 2.3L turbo 4-cyl, which were to be viewed by enthusiasts to give them a chance to see what the new Mustang is all about before sending it to dealerships everywhere.  Although Ford never intended for the hoods of any of the pony's to be opened, some visitors just sneaked in when Ford unexpectedly lifted the hood, and very quickly got some shots of the 2.3L and the very powerful 5.0L and leaked them online for all of us to see.  To whoever it was I just want to say...thank-you, I've been dying to see what the new 2.3L engine looks like in the mustang, which isn't all that bad looking.  I know most of the people who view my site like the more powerful V8 and don't get me wrong, I love power...but I love saving money in gas a lot better.  With the new turbo 4-cyl you get power up to 310 horsepower and 300 foot pounds of torque with great gas mileage, where do I sign?!  I only have one problem with the turbo 4-cyl...what does It sound like?  this year the 5.0 is going to be a bad little SOB. it got a power boost from 420 to what is now supposedly going to be close to 500 horsepower and 400 pounds lighter, this car is going to be a rocket on the road...I wouldn't be surprised if it flies. This is the year is the year to buy the 5.0
2015 5.0LV8


 

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *